A View in Fontenelle Hills
Wedding Venue in Bellevue
A View in Fontenelle Hills offers many exclusive qualities that are simply unparalleled. Imagine your intimate ceremony on our 1,800 square foot deck, overlooking a beautiful rolling hillside. Your guests will enter our space surrounded by 80 feet of floor-to-ceiling windows. With a stunning array of trees along the horizon, it creates a breathtaking backdrop for your intimate reception. This rustic venue is full of character, natural beauty and is the ideal destination wedding inside of the Omaha/Bellevue area.
The Planning Process
Quality service starts from your first interaction with us, all the way to your last dance. We have a team of amazing management that help you plan, design, and create your dream wedding. With unlimited meetings, you will find that we offer a stress free and easy planning process. On your wedding day, one of our skilled day of event coordinators will ensure all aspects are running smoothly. This coordinator acts as the thread that holds all the details and aspects of your unique day together so you, your fiance, and family can relax and enjoy your perfect wedding day.
Included at A View in Fontenelle Hills Reception
Planning a wedding is a full time job and takes a lot of time and effort to make it perfect.
You won’t need to hire anyone outside of the A Team to make your dream wedding a reality.
- Pre-event planning with our full time decor team (unlimited meetings)
- Day of Coordinator to manage vendors and timeline
- Security Guard
- Event support staff
- Set up & take down of room
Everything that’s normally extra, but is included at A View.
All you need to bring in is centerpieces!
- Chairs (Chameleon or Chivarri)
- Linens (black, white, ivory)
- Chair Sashes (over 100 colors and patterns)
- Table Runners (over 100 colors and patterns)
- Linen Napkins (30 colors)
- Full China Package for Buffet
- Tables, linens, skirting for “extras” – DJ, guestbook, gift, cake, and head tables
- Full room LED lighting in unlimited colors
- 15+ discounted ceiling decor options
All the things you probably didn’t think about. Venues are known to have a lot of “extra charges.”
At A View, we include what you need so it’s easy to budget!
- Access at noon
- Day of Event Coordinator
- Venue liability insurance
- Free, ample parking
- Catering prep space
- Outdoor patio with lounge furniture
- High Speed Internet
- Projector and Screen
Included at A View in Fontenelle Hills Ceremony
- 1800 square foot deck or sparkling pool
- Numerous on site photo opportunities
- White ceremony chairs
- Cocktail table with linen
- Exclusive use in the deck, patio and pool for photos
- Ceremony outline consultation
- Half hour ceremony time
- Set up and tear down of ceremony chairs and table
- Your choice of ceremony times
A View in Fontenelle Hills
Call today to speak to an event coordinator and start planning your perfect event.