A View in Fontenelle Hills
Wedding Venue in Bellevue
A View in Fontenelle Hills offers many exclusive qualities that are simply unparalleled. Imagine your intimate ceremony on our 1,800 square foot deck, overlooking a beautiful rolling hillside. Your guests will enter our space surrounded by 80 feet of floor-to-ceiling windows. With a stunning array of trees along the horizon, it creates a breathtaking backdrop for your intimate reception.
This rustic venue is full of character, natural beauty and is the ideal destination wedding just minutes from Downtown. A View in Fontenelle Hills can seat up to 200 guests on the deck for the ceremony and 200 guests for the reception on the main floor. The second floor provides additional seating for up to 120 guests.
The Planning Process
Quality service starts from your first interaction with us, all the way to your last dance. We have a team of amazing management that help you plan, design, and create your dream wedding. With unlimited meetings, you will find that we offer a stress free and easy planning process. On your wedding day, one of our skilled day of event coordinators will ensure all aspects are running smoothly. This coordinator acts as the thread that holds all the details and aspects of your unique day together so you, your fiance, and family can relax and enjoy your perfect wedding day.
Included at A View in Fontenelle Hills Reception
Planning a wedding is a full time job and takes a lot of time and effort to make it perfect for you.
- Pre-event planning with our full time decor team (unlimited meetings)
- Day of event coordinator to manage vendors and timeline
- Security Guard
- Event support staff
- Full set up & tear down crew
Everything that’s normally extra at other event venues, but is included with receptions at A View.
- Mahogany Chiavari Chairs
- Linens (black, white, ivory)
- Chair Sashes (over 100 colors)
- Table Runners (over 100 colors and patterns)
- Linen Napkins (30 colors)
- Full China Dinnerware for a buffet style meal
- Tables, linens, skirting for “extras” – DJ, guestbook, gift, cake, and head tables
- Indoor and Outdoor Edison Lighting
- In house décor item
There are a million little details you’ll need for your big day. But A View has included them for you.
- Access at noon
- Two private bridal suites
- Day of Event Coordinator
- Venue liability insurance
- Free, ample parking
- Catering prep space
- Use of 1,800 square foot deck with furniture
- High Speed Internet
- 3 High Definition TV’s for a slideshow