A View West Shores
Coming Spring of 2021!
A View West Shores is the latest location we’ve added to our venue family and was designed with 12 years of event experience to be the perfect setting for your lakefront wedding. Construction is set to be complete in the Spring of 2021!
A View West Shores will have breathtaking views of the lake and the ability to host your ceremony right on the beach. We wanted to bring the Downtown aesthetic to West Omaha with whitewashed brick and beautiful wood floors. A View West Shores is nothing shy of perfection.
The Planning Process
Quality service starts from your first interaction with us all the way to your last dance. We have a team of amazing management that help you plan, design, and create your dream wedding. With unlimited meetings, you will find that we offer a stress free and easy planning process. On your wedding day, one of our skilled day of event coordinators will ensure all aspects are running smoothly. This coordinator acts as the thread that holds all the details and aspects of your unique day together so you, your fiance, and family can relax and enjoy your perfect wedding day.
Included at A View West Shores Reception
Planning a wedding is a full time job and takes a lot of time and effort to make it perfect for you.
- Pre-event planning with our full time decor team (unlimited meetings)
- Day of event coordinator to manage vendors and timeline
- Security Guard
- Event support staff
- Full set up & tear down crew
Everything that’s normally extra at other event venues, but is included with receptions at A View.
- Chameleon Event Chairs
- Linens (black, white, ivory)
- Chair Sashes (over 100 colors)
- Table Runners (over 100 colors and patterns)
- Linen Napkins (30 colors)
- Full China Dinnerware for a buffet style meal
- Tables, linens, skirting for “extras” – DJ, guestbook, gift, cake, and head tables
- Full room LED lighting in unlimited colors
- 15+ discounted ceiling decor options
There are a million little details you’ll need for your big day. But A View has included them for you.
- Access at noon
- Day of Event Coordinator
- Venue liability insurance
- Free, ample parking
- Catering prep space
- Outdoor patio with lounge furniture
- High Speed Internet
- Projector and Screen