A View West Shores
A View West Shores is the perfect lakefront property you have been looking for! You will be able to say “I Do” with the beautiful West Shores lake as your backdrop. The reception space showcases the Downtown aesthetic with whitewashed brick, beautiful wood floors and large windows with ample natural light.
A View West Shores has three reception spaces with seating for up to 350 guests per large room. The smallest room can hold up to 160 guests all with ample space for a dance floor. A large balcony, overlooking the lake, allows for an indoor and outdoor space that your guests will love.
Included at A View West Shores Reception
Planning a wedding is a full time job and takes a lot of time and effort to make it perfect for you.
- Pre-event planning with our full time decor team (unlimited meetings)
- Day of event coordinator to manage vendors and timeline
- Security Guard
- Event support staff
- Full set up & tear down crew
Everything that’s normally extra at other event venues, but is included with receptions at A View.
- Chameleon Event Chairs
- Linens (black, white, ivory)
- Chair Sashes (over 100 colors)
- Table Runners (over 100 colors and patterns)
- Linen Napkins (30 colors)
- Full China Dinnerware for a buffet style meal
- Tables, linens, skirting for “extras” – DJ, guestbook, gift, cake, and head tables
- Full room LED lighting in unlimited colors
- 15+ discounted ceiling decor options
There are a million little details you’ll need for your big day, but A View has included them for you.
- Access at noon
- Day of Event Coordinator
- Venue liability insurance
- Free, ample parking
- Catering prep space
- Outdoor balcony with lounge furniture
- High Speed Internet
- Projector and Screen