A View on State
Omaha’s Premier Event Venue
A View on State was custom built specifically for weddings of all sizes and styles! It offers one of the only covered ceremony spaces in the area. Surrounded by lush trees in North West Omaha, this venue is the ideal location for your wedding. From the impeccably stained concrete floors perfect for dancing the night away, to the custom designed Chameleon chairs, the touch of industrialism in this sophisticated venue will set the scene for your special day to be nothing short of spectacular.
Included at A View on State Reception
Planning a wedding is a full time job and takes a lot of time and effort to make it perfect for you.
- Pre-event planning with our full time decor team (unlimited meetings)
- Day of event coordinator to manage vendors and timeline
- Security Guard
- Event support staff
- Full set up & tear down crew
Everything that’s normally extra at other event venues, but is included with receptions at A View.
- Chameleon Event Chairs
- Linens (black, white, ivory)
- Chair Sashes (over 100 colors)
- Table Runners (over 100 colors and patterns)
- Linen Napkins (30 colors)
- Full China Dinnerware for a buffet style meal
- Tables, linens, skirting for “extras” – DJ, guestbook, gift, cake, and head tables
- Full room LED lighting in unlimited colors
- 15+ discounted ceiling decor options
There are a million little details you’ll need for your big day, but A View has included them for you.
- Access at noon
- Two private bridal suites
- Day of Event Coordinator
- Venue liability insurance
- Free, ample parking
- Catering prep space
- Outdoor patio with lounge furniture
- High Speed Internet
- Projector and Screen