A View in Fontenelle Hills
Wedding Venue in Bellevue
A View in Fontenelle Hills offers many exclusive qualities that are simply unparalleled. Imagine your intimate ceremony on our 1,800 square foot deck, overlooking a beautiful rolling hillside. Your guests will enter our space surrounded by 80 feet of floor-to-ceiling windows. With a stunning array of trees along the horizon, it creates a breathtaking backdrop for your intimate reception. This rustic venue is full of character, natural beauty and is the ideal destination wedding inside of the Omaha/Bellevue area.
The Planning Process
Quality service starts from your first interaction with us, all the way to your last dance. We have a team of amazing management that help you plan, design, and create your dream wedding. With unlimited meetings, you will find that we offer a stress free and easy planning process. On your wedding day, one of our skilled day of event coordinators will ensure all aspects are running smoothly. This coordinator acts as the thread that holds all the details and aspects of your unique day together so you, your fiance, and family can relax and enjoy your perfect wedding day.
Included at A View in Fontenelle Hills Reception
"You won’t need to hire anyone outside of the A Team to make your dream wedding a reality."
Planning a wedding is a full time job and takes a lot of time and effort to make it perfect for you.
- Pre-event planning with our full time decor team (unlimited meetings)
- Day of event coordinator to manage vendors and timeline
- Security Guard
- Event support staff
- Full set up & tear down crew
"All you need to bring to A View are your centerpieces!"
Everything that’s normally extra at other event venues, but is included with receptions at A View.
- Mahogany Chiavari Chairs
- Linens (black, white, ivory)
- Chair Sashes (over 100 colors)
- Table Runners (over 100 colors and patterns)
- Linen Napkins (30 colors)
- Full China Dinnerware for a buffet style meal
- Tables, linens, skirting for “extras” – DJ, guestbook, gift, cake, and head tables
- Indoor and Outdoor Edison Lighting
- In house décor item
"At A View, we include what you need so it’s easy to budget!"
There are a million little details you’ll need for your big day. But A View has included them for you.
- Access at noon
- Two private bridal suites
- Day of Event Coordinator
- Venue liability insurance
- Free, ample parking
- Catering prep space
- Use of 1,800 square foot deck with furniture
- High Speed Internet
- 3 High Definition TV’s for a slideshow
Included at A View in Fontenelle Hills Ceremony
- 1800 square foot deck or sparkling pool
- Numerous on site photo opportunities
- White ceremony chairs
- Cocktail table with linen
- Exclusive use of the deck, patio and pool for photos
- Ceremony outline consultation
- Half hour ceremony time
- Set up and tear down of ceremony chairs and table
- Your choice of ceremony times
*All Ceremonies must be accompanied by an on-site reception.
A View in Fontenelle Hills
Call today to speak to an event coordinator and start planning your perfect event.